Clanfield Sports and Community Foundation Trustee Vacancies
Published: 15th July 2019
Categories: Community & Volunteer, Clanfield, Alerts
The foundation is governed by a voluntary Board of Trustees and is currently looking for new Trustees to act as members and directors of the company.
Clanfield Sports and Community Foundation is a company limited by guarantee with charitable status that operates Clanfield Sports and Community Centre. The company is governed by a voluntary Board of Trustees who act as members and directors of the company. We are currently looking for new Trustees to join us and would be delighted to hear from anyone who:
- Has an interest in sport, health and community
- Has a desire to contribute to the work of the Foundation and represent its vision, purpose and values for the community of Clanfield and the surrounding areas
- Is able to commit to attending monthly meetings and contribute to specific projects
- Can analyse information and look at issues objectively whilst offering constructive challenge where appropriate
- Has a willingness to listen and make informed judgements
- Has the ability to work well with others
We have recently reviewed the skills of our Board and we would particularly welcome interest from anyone with catering, hospitality or fundraising experience to help strengthen the Foundation in these areas.
If you are interested in becoming a Trustee or would like more information, please contact Emma Neal, Trustee for Clanfield Sports & Community Foundation via email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that our recruitment and selection practices reflect this, and successful applicants will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. All news