Report an issue

If residents have an issue to report within the Parish they can do so using the form below.

The members of staff will try their best to resolve issues raised which concern the Parish or will forward accordingly to the authority responsible for the issues raised. Alternatively for Road issues/streetlights/transport etc matters can be reported on the Hantsweb site directly where you will find the relevant details for reporting Highways issues.

Your local County Councillor is: Cllr Robert Mocatta

With regards to planning/refuse collections/fly tipping /environmental issues/dogs and animals these can be reported direct to the EHDC website:  Tel: 01730 266551

Your local District Councillors are: Cllr Ken Moon and Cllr Arthur Agate


If the matter is urgent, please call 999. For all non-emergency matters, please call 101 to be connected to Hampshire Police or visit

Residents are encouraged to report matters to Police, if appropriate, in order to develop an accurate database of incidents in a particular area, or on a particular topic. If residents wish to be kept informed on local police matters, they can sign up to Hampshire Alert via:

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in:

The information you send us in this form will only be used to investigate and resolve your issue. For more information on how we protect your personal data please read our privacy policy.